Friday, 26 March 2010

Laura Marling: "Rambling Man" Video



It comes as no surprise that Laura Marling's second album, I Speak Because I Can, has been roundly applauded by pundits and casual listeners alike since it was released a few days ago. A precocious talent at 20, her new album has been heralded as her coming-of-age record, with songs that feature more mature lyrics and portray a darker, more sophisticated side. As a fan of her debut record, I Speak was, honestly speaking, slow burner for me. But I love it now.

Laura Marling debuts her "Rambling Man" video this week. As a bonus, I have a live recording of "Rambling Man" from Laura Marling's gig at the Royal Festival Hall for your listening pleasure. My heartfelt gratitude to the original uploader.

Download:
Laura Marling - Rambling Man (11 August, 2009, Royal Festival Hall, London) [Removed]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...